Friday 30 March 2018

Lagu-lagu SEL







→ LYRICS ← NUCLEUS: Welcome to the plant cell time to introduce I’m the nucleus I run this clique you know I got the juice an envelope has got my back I’m the #1 OG which is short for “Organelle” So let’s meet the fam­i­ly! CELL WALL: First up the cell wall Here’s to tell y’all I hold the cell up so it don’t fall I stand tall keep us shaped up square so we don’t look whack ‘cuz you know plant cells are stacked on stacks of stacks... CELL MEMBRANE And if you wanna get in I maintain you gotta get past me Who? The cell membrane! Regulating what comes out and goes in like a door man I’m letting all my bros in We are the parts of the plant cell this flow gets growing and we represent well getting energy from rays of light making mitosis by the end of the night we are the parts of the pant cell, yeah! MITOCHONDRIA: Can I go next? NUCLEUS: Hold up mitochondria — you’re the powerhouse of the cell, man, they aint ready for you! MITOCHONDRIA: Awww, okay… NUCLEUS: E.R. — hit us with that fire! ENDOPLASMIC RETICULUM: Last name: Reticulum First: Endoplasmic Haven’t heard of me? Well That’s tragic Moving proteins from one spot to another They’re made by ribosomes NUCLEUS: Who dat? ENDOPLASMIC RETICULUM: My baby brother! CHLOROPLAST: Woah woah! slow your roll Hand on the mic, I’m in control No need to move so fast ‘cuz now you’re dealing with the chloroplast! Got a nice fat sack of chlorophyll so looks like it’s about time time to get chill sun rays beat down like a sizzle so Photosynthesizzle what I do fo’ rizzle We are the parts of the plant cell this flow gets growing and we represent well getting energy from rays of light making mitosis by the end of the night we are the parts of the pant cell, yeah! MITOCHONDRIA: Ok NOW can I go? NUCLEUS: Ok Mitochondria, go for it! MITOCHONDRIA: Alright, just need to take a quick breath first… MITOCHONDRIA: I gotta move quick I gotta move fast In the plant cell clique with Chloroplast We work together, see? Photosynthesis to energy I make it look easy So run & tell that & don’t step to me I’m the finest MC in the microscopic nation take a deep breath call that cell respiration powerhouse I power up My engine drives that flower up Not bragging, just to tell ya Zinnia to Azelia, Photosynthesis won't fail ya! We are the parts of the plant cell this flow gets growing and we represent well getting energy from rays of light making mitosis by the end of the night we are the parts of the pant cell, yeah! Science class can be a little boring some times. That's why Danny Tieger and DreamworksTV created Sung Science! Two minutes of musical mischief that's guaranteed to have you singing along!! Every episode of Sung Science is in a different musical style, produced by Matt Appleton, to be the weirdest it can be. → Credits ← Performed by: Perish, The Thought & Cody Carson










Intro riff: (does not include timing: add additional 8th notes as needed) play the notes G A B C C C D E E D C D C B C LYRICS C .........................G I went into a cell, to get out of the rain, ........C ........................................G ...........C and there was the gatekeeper, the cell membrane. I went into a cell, and what did I see, the mitochondria, it's the energy factory. I went into a cell, and said "who drives this bus" and found myself talking to the boss, the nucleus. I went into a cell, to recover from a spasm, and found myself swimming in some clear cytoplasm. I went into the nucleus to ask how to get home, and got genetic info, stored in a chromosome. I went into a cell, and stretching o' so far, was a thin and wavy network, it's called the E.R. I went into a cell, trying not to be perplexed, by the packaging and sorting in the Golgi complex. I went into a cell, and said "who makes proteins here?" and somebody responded "it's the ribosome, my dear." I went into a cell, and was feeling pretty fine, till a lysosome engulfed me, and dissolved me in enzymes. I went into a cell, and was feeling pretty nimble, till a centriole lassoed me, tying me up in a spindle. I went into a plant cell to see how trees get so tall, and all around the outside was a rigid cell wall. I went into a plant cell, "why's it so green I asked?" "'Cause I make food from sunlight," said a green chloroplast. I went into a plant cell to see how plant cells store food, when a vacuole informed me that he was the storage dude. So when you go inside a cell, remember what you see, There's over a trillion cells in both you and me. Just sing this song if you ever feel confusion, and remember active transport is the opposite of diffusion.











SUMBER LAIN:

1. Video Sel

2. Apa itu Sel 

3. Model Sel




No comments:

Post a Comment